Town of Danville Water and Wastewater Master Plan
- The Town of Danville hired Banning Engineering to develop a Master Plan for their Water and Wastewater Systems.
- Banning put together a 2 phased approach for each. A 20-year projection based on population growth and a potential service area limit based on infrastructure and proximity of developable land was included in the plan.
- The planning study identified treatment plant upgrades for both water and wastewater, including estimated flows.
- Additionally, it identified bottlenecks in the distribution and collection systems that would need to be upgraded over the next 20 years to support the future growth of the Town.
- Banning Engineering also prepared new technical standards for the water and wastewater systems, as the standards were over 20 years old at the time.