Banning Engineering is a recognized industry leader throughout Indiana in site design and development. Our experts have extensive experience evaluating sites and developing master plans. We assist landowners and developers through the complex process of putting their thoughts on paper so that others can build it.
We begin with zoning and site analysis, followed by the creation of the layout. Next, our engineers design the drainage infrastructure to adequately handle the rainfall runoff from your site. We then employ a full range of low impact development tools to give you an environmentally responsible site. Lastly, we coordinate the transportation needs and traffic flow with the utilities that serve your project.
We can develop construction cost estimates and assist you in developing bidding documents and contracts to protect your investment. We understand the intricate permit and approval processes at local, state, and federal levels to accomplish your plans. As the first shovel turns the ground, we can be there to assist you in construction administration or inspection services until your project is completed and in full operation.
- Athletic Field Master Planning & Design
- Hydraulic & Hydrology Modeling
- Industrial Site Planning & Design
- Commercial Site Planning & Design
- Drainage Studies
- Water Line Extensions
- Sanitary Sewer Systems
- School Site Planning & Design
- Park Master Planning & Design
- Stream Analysis, Design & Permitting
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans
- Embankment Dam Design & Evaluation
- Residential Subdivision Planning & Design
- Streambank Stabilization & Erosion Control
- Stormwater Management Planning & Design
- Water Resource Structure Planning & Design
- FEMA Flood Studies & Letters of Map Revision