Summary: The role of the Project Engineer is to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. Primary focus could be in any one of the following areas: Road Design, Storm Water, Water & Sanitary Sewer, or Dams & Levees. This position reports to the Project Manager and you will have a dedicated mentor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
Project/ Practice Management
- Creates, executes, and revises project work plans as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Provides technical oversight for various projects and deliverables.
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
- Minimizes our exposure and risk on project.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors.
- Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- BS in Civil/Environmental Engineering and Indiana EI is required.
- 3-5 years experience in project engineering.
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D is a must.
- GIS experience is a plus.
- Strong written and oral communications.
- 100% Employer Paid Medical and Prescription Coverage with a choice of plans
- 401K Plan
- Employer-Paid Short And Long-Term Disability
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Wellness Program Including On-Site Health Screenings
- Paid Time Off Program (including Vacation, Jury Duty & Bereavement)
- Employee Tuition Program
- Dependent Tuition Program
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Flexible Working Schedules
- Paid Gym Membership
We are a firm that hires based on character as well as experience.
Visa sponsorship is not available.