Banning Engineering, in 2021 voted 2nd in “Best Places to Work” by the Indiana Chamber. We are a civil engineering and surveying firm that offers a wide variety of engineering services including residential site, storm water, land surveying, water & sanitary sewer, municipal road design, and utility. For more information about Banning Engineering, visit www.banningengineering.com.
- Provide CAD drafting and design support for Project Managers and Engineers during the planning, design and construction of land development and civil infrastructure projects.
- Utilize AutoCAD Civil 3D to translate mark-ups into drawings, check and plot drawings, correctly label final working drawings, and update contract drawings and specifications.
- Perform CAD services in accordance with company standards.
- Assist in field activities to gather project information.
- Review all work for completeness and accuracy.
- Coordinate work with Project Managers, Engineers and Surveyors.
- Interacts with clients occasionally.
- Proficient in civil engineering/site development-based CAD drafting and the latest software including AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Experience with design of civil/site and infrastructure projects.
- Engineering or Surveying CAD experience is preferred.
- Two-year diploma in design/drafting with CAD training from a recognized institution with 2+ years proven CAD drafting/design experience.
- High level of accuracy/thoroughness, attention to detail and speed.
- Must have good communication skills and a commitment to meeting project deadlines and challenges while working in a team setting.
- Team-spirited, focused, able to make good independent decisions.
- 100% Employer Paid Medical and Prescription Coverage with a choice of plans
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Simple IRA Plan
- Employer-Paid Short And Long-Term Disability
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (HSA & FSA)
- Wellness Program Including On-Site Health Screenings
- Paid Time Off Program (including Vacation, Jury Duty & Bereavement)
- Employee Tuition Program
- Dependent Tuition Program
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Volunteer Paid Time Off
- Flexible Working Schedules
- Paid Gym Membership
We are a firm that hires based on character as well as experience.
Please fill out the application here.