Summary: This is a full-time position that will assist the PM by coordinating resource needs, delegate tasks, schedule and participate in meetings, manage small projects, monitor and report financial performance of projects, and communicate changes in scope, billing and schedules. This position will require extensive interaction and interface with internal and external clients. This position has the opportunity for progressively advanced responsibility with proven capability.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Performs project task and task management including road design, reviewing plans, specifications, and technical comparisons to drive project completion.
- Provides input and technical guidance to CAD Drafters, Designers, and lower-level Engineers.
- Researches ordinance and code issues and works with City, County, and State officials.
- Researches design options and documents findings for Project Engineers and/or Project Managers.
- Will take an active role in design review meetings, public presentations, and interacting with clients as his or her level of experience progresses.
- Manages project budget, profitability, utilization, and reports project results to management as directed.
- BS in Civil or Agricultural Engineering is required.
- Indiana EIT required, PE preferred.
- Minimum of 6+ years of related work experience.
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D and GIS is preferred.
- Some local travel will be required for this position.
- Active participation in professional organizations is strongly encouraged.
- 100% Employer Paid Medical and Prescription Coverage with a choice of plans
- 401K Plan
- Employer-Paid Short And Long-Term Disability
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Wellness Program Including On-Site Health Screenings
- Paid Time Off Program (including Vacation, Jury Duty & Bereavement)
- Employee Tuition Program
- Dependent Tuition Program
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Flexible Working Schedules
- Paid Gym Membership
We are a firm that hires based on character as well as experience.
Visa sponsorship is not available.