VOLUNTEER TIME OFF
Continuing Banning Engineering’s commitment to better the communities we live and work in, Banning Engineering offers employees the opportunity to use Volunteer Time Off to serve an organization they feel passionate about. Organizations and events Banning employees have volunteered with include:
- Hendricks County Humane Society,
- Hendricks County Senior Services,
- Plainfield Community School Corporation’s Imagination Lab,
- Outdoor Learning Center at Avon Schools,
- Area Boy Scouts Troops,
- Quaker Day Parade,
- Sheltering Wings,
- Riley Children’s Hospital,
- Hendricks County Backpack Attack,
- YMCA Toy Drive, and
- Senior Design Project Judging at Purdue University.
RONALD REAGAN TRASH PICKUP
We began the Adopt-A-Road program with the Town of Plainfield back in April of 2009. Since then, it’s been our responsibility to keep the Ronald Reagan Expressway trash-free.
We take pride in sponsoring a race car of one of our employees, AJ Hopkins, a Crew Chief in the Survey Department, who races at Lincoln Park Speedway.
He recently won his third straight race at Lincoln Park. Well done!